How do I get Tillful Card to report to Dun & Bradstreet?

Here's everything you need to report to Dun & Bradstreet

For Tillful Card to report to D&B, you must self-report using Tillful’s DUNS number, city, and state. After you self-report to D&B, we will confirm that you are a cardholder, and it should show up on your report.

Here is what you’ll need:

  1. Our DUNS: 080362183
  2. City and State: San Francisco, CA
  3. Email:

Please also note that we can only report your Tillful Card if you make payments on it. It doesn't count as a trade reference if you don't 1) make a deposit and 2) spend, plus pay your card off. If you experience issues, you may need to reach out to D&B support, or you can reach out to us to walk you through them.